GET IN TOUCH TODAY TO BE A PART OF OUR LAST EVER CHEESE CLUB
- SIGN UP BY COB SATURDAY 10 MARCH
- CHEESE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY OR PICK UP THURSDAY 15 MARCH.
Welcome to our community of cheese lovers!
Join our cheese club for just $69.95 and you'll get:
- Four or more amazing cheeses (800g +)
- Crackers or a surprise gift such as salami, quince or pate
- Tasting notes so you can learn more about where the cheeses came from and how they were made
- Pick up from our store or talk to us about arranging courier delivery to your home or office ($19.95).
To join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need your name, delivery address, credit card details (number, expiry, CVV), and how often you'd like to get the cheese (monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly). Alternatively, pop into our store and fill out a very quick form. Thanks!
More information about the Cheese Club
How does the Cheese Club work?
- Mid-month we'll select and package up the cheeses
- You can either have the cheese couriered to your home or office (for $19.95) or arrange to collect them from our store
- Courier deliveries come in an insulated box with ice packs to keep the cheese cool
- Cheeses are cut by hand and weights may vary (it's very tricky to cut exactly 200grams!), but don't worry, overall it will weigh the 800g minimum
- They'll generally (but not always) consist of 1 x brie/camembert, 1 x semi/hard cheese, 1 x goat/sheep/buffalo/mixed milk cheese and 1 x blue cheese/washed rind
- At times we may introduce a new cheese to our range or our producers will create a limited edition cheese, so you'll be the first to try
- As a regular and valued cheese lover, from time to time we may send you discount vouchers or other promotional offers (but don't worry, we will keep email to an absolute minimum!).
What does it cost to join?
- Joining is free.
- If you wish to skip the next month, or stop having cheese delivered regularly, please let us know by the 8th of the month (deliveries go out around the 15th)
- Credit card payments will be processed on the day the cheese is packaged up (ie the Wed/Thurs). The order cannot be cancelled once shipped
- Due to the perishable nature of our product we cannot accept returns, however please contact us if you have any questions or concerns
- To keep things simple, we do not substitute products. If you'd prefer to have full control over the cheeses sent to you, we recommend instead you make a self-selection online or pop into out store
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes
- Cheese can be delivered monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly. Let us know what suits you best
- When you join the club, you'll get cheese delivered until you ask us to stop.
What have the cheeses been like so far?
- Example 1: Abondance, Oveja Al Romero, Brie de Normandie, Saint Maure Cendre, Crackers
- Example 2: Cremeaux de Bourgogne, Cashel Blue, Crottin Affine, Queso Mezcla Curado, Pecorino Romano, Salami
- Example 3: Mont Rouge, Riverine Blue, D'Affinois, Chevre D'Aquitaine, Plum & Chilli Paste.